Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

You're the guy. I still tell people about the iPaq/Xy hack and they just
freak out, especially the journalist who have used Xy. I might as well
be telling them I am on a list with someone who goes to work in a
zeppelin. Great going. Do you have a screen shot, by the way?

Peter