Re: The Anti-OS Brigade: Why?

John Gordon:

Your point is well taken. The problem is exasperation at the
ceaseless harping on OS/2 by a couple of subscribers in the past,
which went on far beyond the point of conveying anything useful. My
reading of the recent traffic is that some people thought they were
being subjected to the onset of that again, and wanted to shut it off.
Quant a moi, I find that the delete button, used when I read the
subject, takes care of the problem neatly.

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science