Re: Off topic question...Tame related.

 I tried placing EDITOR.EXE.TAM in the XY4 directory. That did
 not work, so I brought it back to the settings directory, under
 Program files\tame 5.1\, and that too does not help. The answer
 to your question about CMD or KMD is "yes," and the last line
 of autoexec.nt is exactly as you state.

 M.W Poirier

----