ANSI2XY [was Re: XYWRITE digest 1120]

Reply to note from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  Fri,
21 Sep 2001 12:03:53 -0400

> I see that I was, as I feared, trying to reinvent the wheel
> with my ANSI printer driver. Thanks, Carl, for saving me the
> labor. I'm curious about the font variations.

A printer file is an interesting idea, but ultimately XPL gives you
more flexibility. For one thing, it converts both display (all
views) and print output. ANSI2XY is Robert Holmgren's baby, so I'll
let him go into the details re font variations and other wrinkles
when he's back online.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx