Re: XYWRITE digest 1120

"Patricia M. Godfrey" wrote:

> I've hesitated to download Jumbo U2 for fear of overwriting some of my own
> cutomizations,

This need not be an issue at all. I have 3 separate iterations of Xy4DOS --
separate directories, desktop program objects, Startup files, etc. Only one of
these comes up with the .U2 loaded, which of course has zero effect on the others.
(But ever since I seriously began to make use of the .U2 - fortified set, I've found
that it is more and more becoming the preferred and most frequently run of the
three.) This was easily arranged under OS/2, and I'm sure can be done just as
easily under whatever flavor of Win. And all you Win-folks probably already have
(and *need*) a whole lot more hard disk space to accomodate such options, than we
do.  ;-)

Jordan