Re: Screwy Fonts

>Now my computer at work is giving me problems. I just replaced the video
card and driver and now XyWin won't display anything in the text window.
Zero. Everything else, even the prompt line, looks fine.

Try Advanced/Preferences/Defaults -- I'll bet it's Screen/Windows colors which needs to be fixed,
but it might also be Screen-Hardware settings.

I can't speak to your XyWin problems since I have never used it. OTOH, and I say this despite the
fact that apart from being a loyal Xywrite user, I have an enduring love for TTG and everything it
does and may ever do, my own sense is that for a GUI w.p. under OS/2, Describe is pretty good (but I
won't know until Thursday, when it gets here), and should also note that the Voyager CD contains Win
and I believe NT versions of Describe as well -- for $45.