I haven't been ignoring you!

I've been suspecting for some time that I haven't been receiving all
of my email, but haven't been able to figure out why, until now.
Turns out that Thunderbird, which I keep running on my Desktop but
rarely use, has been routing tons of messages into the Junk folder
and deleting them from my inbox! I haven't been through it all yet,
but I noticed some U2-related and other questions (a couple from
Fred, I think) that have gone unanswered. Sorry about that -- I'll
get to you as soon as I can.

I have no idea why Tbird starting acting up this way; maybe an
automatic upgrade gone awry?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx