Re: XY4 with Virtual PC

>I have recently used Virtual PC 2007 on my Windows 2000 machine to
create a Windows 98se installation in order to see how it will run XY4.

Really? I was under the impression that you must have XP or Vista to run Virtual PC 2007.

>This makes it feasible to run XY4 in a box at almost full screen, as
was possible when running Win98 as the native operating system.

I get a similar result with Win 3.11 full screen and a DOS box. Win 3.11 is very nimble and looks
and feels like the real thing. I recently switched my host system from W2K to XP and Virtual PC 2004
to 2007. Updating the Virtual PC setup was a simple matter of copying my Virtual hard disks.

>If anybody else is interested and wants further details, I'll be happy
to oblige.

A more detailed description would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx