Re: Xy + Win98--any hope?

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sat, 06 Feb 1999 16:20:19 -0500

> If anyone out there knows how to get XY4 to run reasonably contentedly on a
> PC like mine, I'd love to hear about it.

What do you mean, "reasonably contentedly"? Did you run into
trouble? Xy4-DOS runs perfectly under Win95. Absolutely no discernable difference
from DOS, except, of course, as the machines get faster, XyWrite gets faster.
If you haven't installed it, take the plunge. I'd go to a Full Screen MS-DOS
prompt, and install from there. Holler if you need help.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx