Re: Xy + Win98--any hope?

I can't answer your win 98 question directly
except for the following. I am running XWWIN
under win 95 on a Pentium with great success. I
also ship a significant amount of material via
E-Mail. I open a composition window in my browser
and copy via the clipboard. The only problem is
that XW appears to be limited in what it can send
to the cl;ipboard at any one time. This means I
select a few paragraphs, copy to clipboard, paste
to the composition window and repeat until the
composite document is in the composition window.
Then Send.
 Second item, My son has a pentium under win 98
and I wanted to use it for a few days. I copied
the folder onto a zip diskette, took iot there and
created that folder. It ran properly so I would
think you would have no problem.
Dick Giering