Re: Cannot Load Printer

I've written an E-Mail to Lexmark and asked the question about being a
win-printer - or what the problem might be
Dick, Lexmark has excellent free, toll-free tech support -- I think the
number is 800-LEXMARK. I may be able to help if the problem doesn't get
solved in a day or two. My experience with all printers that utilize the
computer's CPU is that you must have much RAM and more important, much free
space on your hard disk, as huge temp files, of dozens or hundreds of
megabytes, can be written for even comparatively small files.