Re: Pgm to increase point size

At 01:31 PM 3/29/97 EST, you wrote:
>** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 29 Mar 97
11:05:59 +0000

>Harry: Not sure I see the point (so to speak). There's a simple,
>native way to increment point size: sz +1pt. Works with DF blocks,
>too: the original point size is inserted at the end of the block.

Then you wouldn't be interested in this new invention I have: the wheel.

>Ditto decrement. Am I missing something?

No, chalk up another wasted evening doing XPL because the manual doesn't say
anything (that I can find) on SZ +1PT. How did you learn about it?

>P.S. You don't need a .tmp file to open a text window. BX (ne) is
>sufficient; opens an [UNTITLED] screen.
Ah, good point. In Xy3 one could use CON.
> BX (ne/100) forces eXPanded
>view, which is faster for most XPL operations.
>Where do you get this stuff? Do you have a manual I don't have?

>Also, I recommend BX (ab/nv) to abort in public routines. User may
>have the 4th value of default EP set to 1.
Right.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger