Re: Funny page lengths

On 28 Mar 1997, Jane Van Tassel wrote:

> where the 5L is checked as the default printer; I also use a bargain-basement
> alternative driver called Zenographics LaserJet SuperDriver, and I
> don't know if
> this page-size problem is also occurring when that driver is loaded.)

Zenographic's SuperPrint/SuperQueue is a Windows add-on to tame (&
vastly speed up) printspooling. The drivers it supplies for various
printers also enhance print quality. They include the ability to
separately print bitmap (GIF & JPEG) files as well as the standard TIFF,
BMP, Targa and PCX formats. Handles Network printing especially well.

It has been appearing in the catalogs that carry "remaindered" software,
though it's still very much being developed. Latest version comes on a
CD-ROM, with support for all the current versions of Windows. You can
check out their product descriptions at http://www.zeno.com.

Standard disclaimer: I have no connection with the company except as a
very satisfied customer.

---
Dorothy Day
Indiana University