Re: changing the drive on which xy is located

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Fri, 3
Jun 2011 15:48:14 -0400

Patricia:

> Yes, I had done all that (always keep a copy of the
> installation .exe of Ghostscript and GSView with my Xy master
> files). It was some of those little utils in XyUtils (esp. the
> ones only needed with W2K and up, because I had previously used
> Xy on a W9x system) that were getting left behind.

You mean I was wrong when I said the only files needed for TYP and
XY2PDF, besides Ghostscript, are POSTGHST.PRN and KMD.EXE?

http://tinyurl.com/xysearch/2011/msg00263.htm

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx