From: Paul Williams
To: XyWrite message server
Subject: Re: Cannot Load Printer
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:00:24 +0200

I do get rather phased with discussions about printer drivers. My eyes glaze
over and I get a throbbing behind the left eye. So I never contribute to
such discussions because I know I shall show just how technologically
challenged I am.

But. I did not notice in this discussion whether you were using a XyWrite
Printer Driver or Windows Printer Driver. I know that I had problems which I
never tracked down but solved by using the Windows Printer Driver. Which
means the printer works but I cannot tinker with anything because each time
I go to Advanced/Preferences/Defaults and click on Printer it tells me to go
away because I am using a Windows Printer Driver...

Paul