Re: Cannot Load Printer

I do get rather phased with discussions about printer drivers. My eyes
glaze over and I get a throbbing behind the left eye. So I never contribute
to such discussions because I know I shall show just how technologically
challenged I am.
But. I did not notice in this discussion whether you were using a XyWrite
Printer Driver or Windows Printer Driver. I know that I had problems which
I never tracked down but solved by using the Windows Printer Driver. Which
means the printer works but I cannot tinker with anything because each time
I go to Advanced/Preferences/Defaults and click on Printer it tells me to
go away because I am using a Windows Printer Driver...

Paul