From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of M.W. Poirier
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 11:22 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Off topic question...

 Does someone know of a TRS-style dos dictionary able to
 monitor those dos applications that have no built-in
 dictionary? I have in mind here something similar to
 the very useful little programme TINYSPEL, which I
 believe was mention here, and which monitors windows
 application such as Notepad, etc. In advance, thank you
 for taking the time to answer. M.W. Poirier