Re: file searching

Bill Troop wrote:

I'm assuming that I should keep Vista's indexing off?
More important, if you have broadband and an always-on
connection, is to periodically check your automatic updates
function. It can get turned on, even if you've turned it off. And
while some may be needed for security, I'm always leery of
updating after a system is set up: Patches can break things that
weren't broken. Not to mention the infamous Vista hotfix that
made many computers start repeatedly rebooting.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx