Re: XyWin on XP

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Documentation. Ha, ha. I remember when computers came with that!
Actually, when one buys a "white box" or locally assembled PC (from a reputable daler, that is), one gets docs for the mobo (sometimes hard copy, sometimes just on a CD) and often for other components as well. The info I posted here the other day (after 2 tries) came from the booklet that came with the office's Asus mobo. On the other hand, when the EFA got a Dell (against my advice) we got zilch in the way of doc, IIRC.

Patricia M. Godfrey