Graphics in XY 4.015

I need to convert some *.WPG graphics files, but when I try to do so, I get a
message saying that the files that do the converting can't be found. I am not
sure whether they were just not installed, or whether I don't have them. The
problem is that I have never seen a list of the files furnished with XY 4.015
that explains what each one does. Does anyone have one? If so, would you
consider posting it so we can make it permanently available on this list? Does
anyone know whether the graphics conversions files (called through FILE, IMPORT
menu) are already furnished with the program, hidden somewhere on the
distribution disks, or whether I need to get them from TG?

Many thanks.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania