Re: Anyone selling XyWrite 3.56 or 4.X?

drdata@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> After sending the note, I went to xywrite.com for the first time--very slick--and saw a note there on one of the manuals (http://www.xywrite.com/man/xy3_manual_ak-02.pdf) to the effect that diligent searching had failed to find the owner. Do I infer from you note the owner has been found?
>
> Sorry to tread a worn path.

Oh, the owner is well-known to most of us. He has been non-responsive and virtually unreachable for
a long time, at this point. If the rights have been sold, assigned, or disposed of in the collapse
(?) of TTG -- say, in settlement of debts -- we would not necessarily know about this.

There is also the question of Nota Bene, which I'm guessing must hold some sort of long-term license
to the Xy engine. So, this rights situation is not a particularly clear-cut issue.

Jordan