Re: printer error messages

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, J R FOX wrote:
I'll have to read through the later replies to this,
but I've gotten error messages -- for many years --
about the minimum top-of-page or left margin required
space for a page . . . but it always still went ahead
and printed anyway. This is on an HP LJ-4. I'm
thinking this message is coming from the driver,
rather than from XY, but I could be wrong.
I have had the same experience using VPC on the Mac. Whether I get the
error message or not depends on the printer I hook up to, but the job goes
through anyway and looks fine. If I'm in DOS, the same file going to the
same printer will produce no error messages.

Carlo

Carlo.Caballero@xxxxxxxx