Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

Ref to Ken Frank's answer on this subject:

Hi Ken:
 Thanks for your comments ... this is not to
start or continue a "great debate", BUT I believe
a single enhancement - which I can't see as being
so technologically difficult - would be an
additional display mode ONLY. The mode would be
the same as Draft mode, but with ALL angle
bracketed commands (including the end command)
buried within a square similar to the XYWrite
commands being embedded in a triangle.
 If, as I assume, this is a relatively simple
(cost and technological) enhancement), it should
GO A LONG WAY to answering the question of whether
there is a market out there and, if there is,
justify investment OR NOT. Without some action
such as this everything we say on our end and you
say on your end is equally supposition.
 No need to decipher links, bolds, underlines,
tables, lists, et al. These could come later
AFTER the investment is or is not justified.
Thanks for letting me spout off!
Dick Giering