From: Daniel Say [mailto:say@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 12:43 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Cc: say@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Shipping Cost for the Smartwords Beta Release

" Yes, we will look at the international shipping charges and make sure they
" are as low as possible. No-one has been charged anything at this point.
"
" K.

	Is the cost high because TTG insists on
	using United Parcel Service (UPS) rather
	than an ordinary airmailing via the U.S.
	Postal Service?

	UPS may be good business-to-business in
	the U.S., but it is pretty poor at delivering
	to homes (we work and are out), mailboxes (never)
	and non-U.S. countries (115 of them).

				Daniel Say
				say@xxxxxxxx CA=Canada, not Calif.