Re: Concerning MAILPREP in XYWWWEB115.

 Thank you for taking the time to reply to my query. I thought
 that there might be a simpler way to do this by adding a small
 table of authorities to the MAILPREP programme to convert the
 accented letters to their ANSI equivalents, and a few lines to
 the MAILPREP programme to handle the italicized words in the
 text.

 Again, many thanks.

 M.W. Poirier

-----