Re: Testers wanted for new Copy/Paste/Replace routine

The new routine works perfectly, either under W98SE or W2000K SP4 and
it's a lot quicker than the old procedure via XyShell (at least in my
system!). It's a great improvement. Keep in mind that I am using
Ansified XyWrite.
A funny detail about WSH: theorically, I don't have WSH installed under
W98SE (the box is unckecked in my Windows Installation) but it is really
installed or, at least, it works exactly as Robert has explained.
The only modification I had to put in the new v. 115 files (not related
to the routine) was referred to the Manage Files frame. With the new
XY4.DLG loaded, the accelerator key for [F]ilename doesn't work.
I'll continue to test.
Congratulations, Robert and Carl, for the new version!
Manuel Castelao