Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

At 09:49 AM 6/9/2007, M.W. Poirier wrote:
 By the way, I resolved my font size problem by setting line
 spacing at 8. It seems that the font size is controlled by line
 spacing.

That was it, Maben. I just couldn't remember which menu.
 I agree with Robert, David does not know how to document his
 programme. But the programme is very interesting and in the end
 may be the salvation of DOS word-processors, since I note that most
 of our complains have to do with the appearance of the screen.
We could post TAME screen shots off-list or on for those interested.
NB: it takes a bit of fiddling to get it the way you want, then if
anything goes wrong with your setup, you have to fiddle to get your
original setup back, or...once you get the thing setup, I suggest you
keep a backup copy of _default.pif-view.tam, the file that holds the
display settings._ The rub is, those settings sometimes work only
with the iteration that you used to set them.
Michael Norman