Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

Maben wrote:
 If you have not tried this, fiddle with the following combination
 of keys; the Ctrl key + the mouse wheel, and the Alt key + the
 mouse wheel. Work with them separately. I tried Century a monent
 ago and when it came up on screen for the first time, it was a
 disaster. However, I gained control of the situation by pressing
 the Ctrl key and the wheel first. That make the characters readable,
 and then I set the space between the characters to something I
 thought was agreeable with the Alt key and the wheel.
Holy smokes--I knew about ctrl-wheel but not about alt-wheel. Yet it
doesn't solve my problem: I'm looking at Arial now, and with the minimum
achievable through alt-wheeling, there's "literally" 1/4 inch between
characters.
 By the way, there is a new version of TAME since yesterday. I've
 tried it on my laptop. I had problems. I could be my fault.

Thanks for the info. I'll try it soon.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx