Re: A Real puzzler

The whole thread started because I wanted to know why one particular computer was refusing the command, and I still don't know, just as I don't know whether U2 works with Signature, tho' I gather it probably doesn't.
Why not try it? I don't think it can hurt anything. You might start by
trying one of the older U2s that didn't require any Registry installation
(that's not the Windows Registry, just an ordinary text file that let's
each user lay out his settings for the U2's use). Hmmm, how would one get
that old of a U2?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx