Re: A Real puzzler

Patricia writeth:
Recall that Manuel Castelao pointed out a while back that an alternative Graphics view (if you're running Xy 4) is to run xy2pdf, then look at the pdf (which, IIRC, displays automatically) in GSView.
Yes, good point! I just used it on a 1500 word file and it took about 2
seconds to produce and show the .pdf.
But then it returned not to my Tame-Xy but to a non-Tame-Xy which was
frozen. Will have to look at the code to see what's responsible. I suspect
a call to cmd.exe or kmd.exe didn't invoke Tame.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx