Re: vDosPlus XyWrite 3.01 available

Kari,

I don't understand this. Could you post a less technical and more
explanatory version. For instance is this something that pertains only to
the installer? What are the Winkey and Sysicons directives?

Thanks for your help.

--Harry

Hello all, A new weekly installer build is available: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus301_Setup.zip And hopefully soon at alternate sites. New in this edition: - WINKEY, SYSICONS directives are now fully supported - After much thought, I have decided, for my part and as concerns the installers, to go back to DOSBox defaults with a normal Windows application window. The vDosPlus defaults remain the same, and can be used if you prefer them. There is a section about which settings are recommended with each other in the manual. This change means that, as of version 3.01, the default (or first-install) main window settings have been changed to be in line with the normal Windows style with frames and a title bar with a default title, in this case 'vDosPlus XyWrite'. Please note that if you are using restore settings, your old defaults are restored as usual. However, you can check CONFIG_D.TXT for current installer defaults and enable these settings manually. See the readme_first.txt for details. Enjoy! Please let me know how you like this change. Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/