Re: Re clip will not work on new Windows 98 installation

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Fri, 03 Sep 2004
23:18:58 -0400

> even while I have
> CLIP.TXT open on the Xy screen!

No! Don't have it open. The file will be considered "in use" and not
writeable by CLIP.EXE.

Using separate keys for Copy (nn=NOJM2,.,c,l,i,p,w,c,Q2) and Paste
(nn=NOJM2,.,c,l,i,p,w,p,Q2), or using one combo Clip-&-Paste key
(nn=NOJM2,.,c,l,i,p,w,Q2)?

This is under VPC? Emulating which Win32 OpSys? On a Mac? Linux? I don't
have VPC ... so going to be hard to try to reproduce or fix at my end (if
problem is at my end).

Do your basic debugging in _DOS_, not XyWrite. Do it step by step. Where
exactly is the error? There were 9 steps to follow.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx