Re: parallel port

I thought the USB-to-parallel adapters worked pretty
well the last time I needed to use a parallel-port printer.
I haven’t followed this thread, though, so perhaps you’ve
already explained why that isn’t a viable option. Are the
DOS usb drivers good enough to support a usb-to-parallel-port
adapter?   I don’t think I’ve ever had one up and running on
a pure DOS system.

Myron