Re: Mandrake and DOSEMU

Paul,
I followed your guidelines and XyWrite4 starts under Mandrake 8 and
Xdos. My screen is 1280x1024 and the Xdos window is very small (but the
font is decent, because I have vga.pcf installed, I suppose). If I
attempt to run XyWrite under plain dosemu to have more font options, the
screen is corrupted (end of screen line code misinterpreted, I suppose).
I am unable to print (lpr: unable to print file: client-error-not
found), because I am using CUPS with my Laserjet 4 Postscript (I
suppose). I don't have now enough time to test your configuration in my
Debian machine. Keyboard works more or less (some shortcuts don't work).
I'll continue to test if I have time. Any suggestion?

Dosemu for dummies includes an interesting link:
http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/linux.html
I'll use it as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao