Re: Windows 7, again

Editpad lite is very good. I particularly like its ability of tie
encodings to file extensions. Very useful if you have ANSI and ASCII
files in the same environment. I use TXA for ANSI (Windows 1252), and
TXB for ASCII (DOS 437). Opens high-ascii characters correctly every time.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx