XyWin - Nobody calls...

Dear Mr. Frank:

I'm an American broadcast journalist in Paris and I ordered XyWrite for Windows
for my notebook when I was in the States in early July. At the time, the
salesman said there was a delay in shipping, but he said I should receive XyWin
within a couple of weeks. Almost four weeks later my copy of XyWin had yet to
arrive, so I called The Technology Group last Friday to find out why.

After many calls, somebody finally telephoned me and said my package was sent
out on July 18. However, DHL couldn't find me at my address in Paris - which I
find hard to believe. If DHL did come to my building, nobody bothered to ring
for my "concierge."
Anyway, it appears that DHL couldn't contact me directly because The Technology
Group did not include my Paris phone number on the shipping label. In fact, as
of last Friday, your computer records listed my Connecticut address as being in
Colorado!

The salesman said he would try to send out another copy Friday afternoon after
he talked to DHL. He also said he would call and give me an update on the
status of my order.

Nobody called me last Friday, so I called your company three or four times
today. However, I never got past your voice mail system. I left messages, but
nobody returned my calls.

I still want my copy of XyWin. (I would like to give it a try; I've been very
happy with XyWrite III and 4.0.) But as the weeks drag by it's becoming less
and less useful. (The delay in shipping has already forced me to start using
WFW.) I'm afraid if the shipping problem isn't resolved by the end of the week,
I'll have to tell Visa that my card was billed for a product which I never
received.

I thank you for your consideration in this manner.

Sincerely yours,

Ronald Wimer