Re: XPL question

A while back I posted a query about some code of mine that was
generating an odd error. Nobody answered, so I rolled up my sleeves
and started debugging. And am now kicking myself. It's so obvious, I
guess the cognoscenti couldn't be bothered. I was wondering why the
following lines were generating an "access denied" message.

{2}BX cd e:\hho\council\Q2 >BX exist Q2
>BX mkdir e:Q2
Well, duh! I forgot to include the drive letter on the exist command,
so I was getting "File not found"--an error, so the MKDIR command was
trying to execute and generating Access denied, because it already
existed. Cure: insert e: before . Idiot, imbecile, cretin--moi!
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx