Re: spans time and space

At 12:20 AM 1/25/01 -0800, Morris Krok wrote:
>  Yes Japan, land of the Rising Sun, but from Rene's enthusiastic and
>continual import to the XyWrite Group, it may be more appropriate to refer
>to it as the land where the Sun does not Set. Whenever I search my e-mail,
>he is there with his valuable and useful contribution. So forgive me if I
>think he never sleeps or Japan is the land where the light and sun is ever
>present.

Among foreign copywriters and translators here, XYwrite was long the word
processor af choice, and most of them who used it then still use it.
The newcomers here are clueless MSWord users, just like everywhere else.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)