Re: Firefox add-on deprecation plan + Window 10

Thanks. That was on my short list.  But I hope Pale Moon has not called it quits . . . .
It's better for us if there are 3 or 4 alternatives.  (Applies to a lot of other things, as well.)

   Jordan

From: Neville
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: Firefox add-on deprecation plan + Window 10

You can always try Firefox ESR. They don't change very often and will not force an unwanted update.

Search for        Mozilla ESR     or

    Firefox Extended Support Release FAQ — Mozilla
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/faq/

On 24-Aug-15 6:24 PM, J R FOX wrote:
They must have moved ? This is coming up 404 at the moment . . . .

   Jordan