Re: Putting 2-char. func.call in CM-line argument

Gosh Carl,

You wrote:

>"flagging" (the imputation of potency to the Ascii-11 subsuming,
>inevitably, the dialectic of impotence) such functions -- the
>spermatozoa of virtually every XyWrite operation, and by logical
>extension, the seed from which every XyWrite-produced text springs --
>in "text". Transparently sexist!

Can't help recalling the story of psychiatrist and patient.

Doctor: "Mr. Smith, in every ink blot I've shown you, in every dot, line
and squiggle I've drawn on the chalk board, you've seen nothing but sexual
content. It's obvious you've just obsessed with sex."
Patient: "Me?! Hell, doc, you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures."

Every time I begin expecting life to offer me up constants and immutables,
I recall these two guys and I'm okay again.

cheers,
charles in tokyo

	PS: This is great work; keep it up (and please excuse the double entendre;
none was entendred.)