Re[2]: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

Hi Robert,

I'm a lurker, and you are right about helping people with computer
problems. I haven't provided 20 years of computer service, but it can
be intensely frustrating.

This maillist is a place of airiness and light. Erudite discussions
(sometimes even about XYWrite) fill its pages.

Which is to say, "Chin up!". Your computer skills (amazing compared to
mine) are appreciated by me, at least, and I've learned several ways
to not sledge hammer my computer, figuratively or not, by reading this
list. Plus, this is a fun group of people, unjustified gripes
notwithstanding.

 Jonathan Craft