Re: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Guilty--with explanation. (And the explanation may be helpful to others.)
2. I found the cause of the problem: unzipping with my old version of PKUNZIP does not work. When I unzipped with WINZIP, success was achieved.
Both are, IMO, lousy. Always use InfoZip. (But note that BBBG
doesn't like it, so you apparently cannot set the association of
.zip to it through the GUI menus. Have to use ASSOC and ftype
from a command prompt; see Robert's post of 11/09/2003.)
Sometimes I think nobody's
learned a thing. Lost my sense of humor.

Never lose THAT. Think of Sabitini's opening line in Scaramouche:

"He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad."
Well, Harry, if your error has been the straw that broke the
camel's back and driven Robert from the list, we shall find it
hard to forgive you. But being able to quote Scaramouche is a
slight bit of good karma to your credit. (But the author's name
is Sab_a_tini. And I could have sworn that line was "..._the_
sense that the world was mad"; but my copy of Scaramouche has
gone missing.)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx