Re: VirtualBox update

Jordan:
But, wasn't there some _other_ major issue that had been cited here ?

(Or am I thinking of VMWare ?)
The only issue I have with VBox -- and it's small potatoes -- is that
while Alt-Enter switches XyWrite INTO VBox's virtual full-screen
display, hitting Alt-Enter again doesn't toggle BACK to windowed view;
it causes XyWrite to freeze. I've devised a simple XPL workaround -- a
routine that calls U2's SAVESESS to save the state of my full-screen
XyWrite session, QUITs, then restarts XyWrite in windowed mode and
restores my editing session. It works, but I miss the simplicity of
the Alt-Enter toggle.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx