Re: Pipe dreams

Peter:
> I enjoy informed and concise discussion here of
> alternative software, either real or imaginary--as well of course as
> reasons why such software is not necessary.

I enjoy such discussions, too, very much (you see how I participate in
them!). I just want to be mindful of the `mind of the list.' If others
don't mind, I'm glad to keep it going.

Regards,
Shawn

Shawn Harrison       | "One does not discover new lands
Associate Editor      | without consenting to lose sight of
Tyndale House Publishers  | the shore for a very long time."
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx |          --Andre Gide