Re: HTML filters

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Tue, 2 Jun 1998 01:29:04 -0400 (EDT)

> I've been working with the HTML filters. I got them to work via
> DOS commands and in Xy to convert the HTML version to native Xy,
> but not the converse. Some error message flashes by at light
> speed. I've forgotten the setting to keep error messages on the
> Command Line longer. Something with a question mark in it, I
> recall. Anyone know the setting, so I can read the error message.

WAit is the VAriable. Try D WA=48. Also try D DB=16. Be sure to turn them off
again when you're done DeBugging (D DB=0; D WA=4 is a reasonable permanent setting
for my system -- you don't want to kill WAit completely, because you'd never
see any error msgs).

> See Robert, I am struggling.

Still quick on the panic button and slow to pull out that manual, IMO. Do you
suppose that I, or anyone, memorizes this stuff, e.g. DB=16? We look in the
Customization Guide, of course.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx