HTML filters -Reply

I went and snagged both the XyDos and XyWin HTML filters, and
installed them. Both worked fine, for both importing and exporting.

I was particularly impressed that some of the more obscure XyStuff
got translated. For example, footnotes were handled correctly, and
some elaborate column tables came across fairly well. Since much
of the stuff I write is being translated to HTML for posting on our web
page, I can now take all the stuff I wrote in XyWrite and easily convert
it to web-ready format with a minimum of hassle.

As an aside, has anyone tried the beta PDF/Adobe Acrobat
converter?

Steve Crutchfield