Re: Screen size

At 08:26 PM 12/2/2006, Jonathan & Rachel Craft wrote:
I've seen this mentioned, but wanted to know:

Has anyone found a way to make XYWrite DOS stick to the number of
lines you set it to? When I set it to 25 lines or 50 lines, it
remembers those. Anything else, even the EGA 43 lines in the dialog
box, and the next time I start it's at 50 lines again.
From a DOS [Cmd] prompt, try MODE CON[:] [COLS=c] [LINES=n] . I
*think* the change sticks until you reset it.

Michael Norman