Re: OS2 Warp vs Win95

>Still, the prospect of 75% of my new hardware horsepower getting soaked up
>as OS overhead irritates me, and the thought of actually going to a SLP
>(stupid little pictures) interface sickens me. Hearing from others of a
>curmudgeonly bent who've graduated from DOS is a source of comfort and
>inspiration.
>So I say rehash away
>Dan De Hainaut
>Young_DeHainaut@xxxxxxxx

Maybe time for a little plug? As somebody who dislikes SLP user interfaces
as intensely as anyone, I was delighted to discover "Take Command". If you
have to change to Windoze, it will make the transition much more palatable.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/
--Major spam host: uu.net, owned by Microsoft, maker of "Word"