Re: More Stack questions

Harry, when you get U2 v116 up and running (a few weeks or months
from now -- next year, maybe?),
I'd love to do it right now. But I can't justify the time investment, given
the length of the instructions that Robert sent out.
 try Stackbox. Stackbox lists the
entire Stack, or Hint matches only, with options to eXecute any
command directly from the list, pop it to the CMline, sort the list,
purge commands, etc. A "visual" way to use and manage the Stack.
You might like it.

Yes, that sounds like just what I'd like.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx