Re: More Stack questions

** Reply to message from cld@xxxxxxxx (Carl Distefano) on Tue, 17 Feb 2004
00:49:48 -0500

> Stackbox lists the
> entire Stack, or Hint matches only, with options to eXecute any
> command directly from the list, pop it to the CMline, sort the list,
> purge commands, etc. A "visual" way to use and manage the Stack.
> You might like it.

Let me add that Carl's Stackbox is one of those frames that got
"revolutionized" in v116. Rising from a crippled state (limited to 50
commands), it suddenly became a powerhouse, which does just about any kind of
Stack manipulation (Carl omitted to mention the Reverse sorts, and Unsorts!
good lord). An amazing tool for organizing the Stack, and for recollecting
what you've been doing for the last day or two.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx